Saturday, April 17, 2010

Discovering My Passion - RESULTS section

Hello again,

I felt an update was due on my quest to discover my passion.

Since last blog, I have done my Myers Briggs personality assessment, I have completed "The Element" by Ken Robinson, I have reviewed my old journals, and I have questioned friends.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, there is no consensus.

I love people, and learning, and cooking, and wine, and chocolate, and dancing, and finger painting, and a good book, and taking photographs, and conversations, and leaves rustling in the wind, and challenges, and parties, and bike riding, and the pine scent of a forest, and my sons' smiles, and my husband's eyes, and balloons, and music, and hummingbirds, and championing the underdog.

Conclusion: My passion is life.

3 comments: